O|2 Lab Building
De Boelelaan 1108
1081 HZ Amsterdam
The building has two entrances (see map, click on it for a larger version). The visitor entrance is on De Boelelaan,
the staff entrance opposite the ACTA entrance.
By public transport
- Amsterdam Zuid NS station (approx. five-minute walk)
- Metro line 50, Amstelveenseweg stop (approx. five-minute walk)
- Metro line 51, De Boelelaan/VU Amsterdam stop (approx. five-minute walk)
- Sneltram (fast tram) 5, De Boelelaan/VU Amsterdam stop (approx. five-minute walk)
- Tram line 16 VUmc stop (approx. one-minute walk)
- Bus lines 62, 166, 171, 176, 242, 310 and 346, VUmc stop (approx. one-minute walk)
- Bus lines 142, 170 and 172, De Boelelaan stop (approx. five-minute walk)
The O|2 Lab Building is accessible from all directions via the A10 Amsterdam ring road. Follow the ring road to the S108 (Oud-Zuid/Buitenveldert/Olympic stadium) exit. At the end of the slip road turn left onto Amstelveenseweg (in the direction of VUmc/Zuidas/Amsterdamse bos/Amstelveen). Follow the signs to the P2/VUmc car park.
You can park in the P2 car park on Gustav Mahlerlaan. The entrance is located next to the ACTA building (see map). Parking fees are €1 per 17 minutes, or €30 for a day ticket. You can find information and parking options near VU Amsterdam on www.parkerenbijvu.nl.
The lift or stairs lead you to the O|2 Lab Building’s staff entrance on the side of the ACTA building.